Complex ECMO Cases
This course will address issues surrounding complex ECMO cases and emergencies.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
1. Explain what surgical interventions may be required on ECMO patients and how to prepare for them
2. Define the potential hemorrhagic complications that may occur on ECMO
3. Detail the interventions necessary for hemorrhage on ECMO
4. State the interventions for accidental decannulation on ECMO
5. Describe the interventions for accidental air entrainment on ECMO
6. Discuss how to safely orchestrate an intrahospital transport of an ECMO
6 Month Access
John Davis has more than 10 years experience working within organizations, mainly in HR functions. He has worked with startups, small and medium-sized businesses, and large corporations, including in recruitment, performance appraisal, training and coaching. He has coached leaders and teams to unlock their potential, to innovate, adapt, and grow. His coaching is based on a deep understanding of their strengths, their needs, how they connect with others, and how they learn.